Change of Personal Details

Please inform the practice if you change your name, address, telephone number, or mobile number.

Please note: If your name has changed due to Marriage or by Deed Poll, can you please provide us with a copy of the appropriate document (requirement of Department of Health).

We will be happy to keep patients on our list, who move within our designated practice area. A list of doctors in your new area can be found on the Primary Care Trust website and usually at the local library.

Occasionally, patients forget to tell us that they have moved. We discover this when writing to them, from hospital mail or by a new family registering at the same address. We are duty bound in this case to inform the Primary Care Trust and remove you from our list.

If you move outside our boundary, we will ask you to re-register with a new doctor.